Thursday 22 June 2017

My Special Fairy Village Using Dragons Lair Designs Digi Stamp!


Hi! Nan here again with my project for our June Coloring Challenge on the Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group!  Still time for you to request an image and enter for a free digital stamp from the Dragon Lair Designs Store!  This month we are using the digi named Fairy House Background Scene.  Here now is my make .....watch out for dragonflies who might be fairies who do not want us adoreto see them!



I used acrylic paints on a canvas sheet that I had traced my digital stamp image on a full page.  I adapted a painting from Painting with Jane on Youtube to make my fairy house glow with activity!  I adore it with the lights and stars and fireflies!  Fun stuff that reminds us that digital stamps are not only for coloring with pencils or markers!  You can paint with watercolors, acrylics, and digitally!  And so much more to be done with them, they are very versatile! 

Hope you will check out all the goodies at our store and join us for the fun on our Facebook Group!


Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  These include whole collections of items that work well togetherdigital stamps, etc.

Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual papercrafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

 Other Dragons Lair Designs sites you might like to

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails