Monday 28 July 2014

July Colour along - Transparent objects

For this months colour along we will be colouring transparent object, which will be the Balloons digi stamp available from the store


So get your pens and take a seat and lets start the fun!

I coloured the whole of the first balloon using a Sorbet Flexmarker

I then added some Wild Orchid Flexmarker to the shadowed area. Looks a bit bold at this point but once you have blended it with the Sorbet and it will dry slightly lighter the effect is a lot more subtle.

 I used the same technique with the pink balloon using Pale Pink and Baby Pinks Promarkers.

 As the pink balloon is behind the purple and they are transparent objects I first added a line using the Baby Pink to follow what would be the outline of the pink balloon.

Using Pale Pink fill in the area
 
The yellow balloon was coloured with Buttercup and Pastel Yellow Promarkers and the same technique was use to show it through the pink and blue balloon
(sorry the pictures of me colouring the blue balloon are missing. My camera decided to delete them ???)
 To add some final touched I added some reflective highlighted areas using the blender pen


Which I then enhanced with a white pencil

And finally I used a yellow and pink pencil to sharpen the edges of the two balloons that are behind the others.

Hey presto!
I hope you enjoyed colouring along this month and hope to see you next month

Debbi xx

2 comments:

Janette said...

thia is fab Debbi must try it xx

Gwyneth said...

Fab colouring tutorial. I'm so impressed with both your technique and the breakdown of stages you've used to explain what you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails