Friday 31 August 2012

NEW Stamps in Store

I had a request from Marleen on my Dt for these cuties, she wanted Rupert with an Elephant, This is what i came up with and i think they turned out rather cute, I hope you think so too :)

First we have Nellie & Rupert around the tree surrounded by goodies


Heres Marleens Sample card isnt it gorgous, they look so cute :) 

Next she wanted them in an Autumn/Fall setting with loads of leaves, you can just feel how much fun they are havinmg playing with the windfall leaves :)

You can find the stamp HERE

Again Marleen made up a gorgous sample with all the rich Autumnal colours.

I ended up with two Elephants while creating these stamps and you can also just buy them alone, First meet Ellie she is available HERE

And then there is Nellie who looks very shy dont you think :)
You can find her HERE

I hope you like the new additions and dont forget we always love to see what you create with my products :)

Happy friday to everyone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails