Thursday 30 August 2012

CANDY WINNERS

Well its here my birthday and a year older Hmmm but what can we do lol, and Candy Draw day, before i announce the winners can i just say a big
THANK YOU
to everybody for all the support and encoragment with my store and designs, in the past three years, since i started designing digital stamps, I never thought Rupert would be so popular but he has been and his family has grown over the years which is fantastic, so thankyou all so much :)

Ok less of the rattling  on lol and on to the winners

Please mail me at dragonslairdesigns@gmail.com to claim your prize.

FIRST PRIZE


Karen Cogan - My Crafty Nook


SECOND PRIZE - £ 5 Voucher to the store

Hatajika - See her Blog Here


 THIRD PRIZE - £ 5 Voucher to the store Edel - A Little Bit of Magic

3 comments:

Edel said...

I won! Thank you a lot!!!:)))))

Natalka + said...

Урра!!! Спасибо за конфетку!!!

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

congrats to you all... enjoy your new goodies...
kaz_za

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails